What's new

Who hates that Dell guy... (1 Viewer)

Jason Handy

Second Unit
America--a nation of idiots.
James,

No offense taken - I was just taken aback by the belligerence in your statement. I don't like the guy very much either, but after a hard day of work it is stupid humor that makes me chuckle sometimes.

Does anybody remember the "Where's the beef?" lady? I thought she was awful! At least the Dell guy has some different punchlines from time to time. But that is another topic for another day...

Peace,

Jason

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
James, tell us what you REALLY think (again, just saw Jason already said that :)). :)
I like the commercial, it hasn't managed to annoy me yet... but one that really annoys me is the AFLAC commercials!
/Mike

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
Well, for you Steven lovers, check this out, dude! Personally, I think Steven is an OK guy. He cares about his friends and wants to make sure they don't end up with some junky cow-spotted computer from a company which has stock selling with the junk bonds.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Andrew- LOL!!! NO!!!!!! Dell dediacated webspace to him???
Hell it even shows us what Notebook he has and then gives us Steve's TOP PERIPHERAL PICKS. What the?!? Getting electronics advice from Steve is like getting back ache advice from Dr. Kavorchian.
steven_picks.jpg

Oh man, I really gotta buy this stuff now, Steve recommends them!!
Dude, welcome to my web site!
Now you can learn more about me, view my latest commercial and shop for awesome stuff on America's Favorite PC site!
Your Friend,
Steven
....... All I gotta say is, if he's not annoying in real life, he's a REAL good actor.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
It's just sad, it really is. America--a nation of idiots.
I don't think idiots is the right term. "Sheep" would be more accurate.

Thank God for the remote control, because I have to use it constantly.

And they brought back that horrible Mentos jingle! I will, never, EVER, buy that product again.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Now I see the Dell guy on MSNBC during the daytime olympic coverage... I can't move any more faster for the remote that I do then. That and those stupid Bowflex comercials...

Jay

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
You wanna talk about someone who needs to be put down in a very bad way is that dude on tv that runs around all hyper talkin' about the government giving you money...he wears a jacket full of question marks. I loathe him.
Yeah, Neil .... I know exactly what you mean here!!
His name is Matthew Lesko. Talk about annoying!
Here's just the site for you then ;) ......
http://www.governmentgrant.com/links.html

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I'll take the Dell guy over this guy (Don Lapre) any day of the week!! Ever see this guy at 4 AM (the ONLY time you'll ever see these type ads)? It's one of those miracle "make money out of thin air by doing virtually nothing and you'll have so much money it'll be coming out your a#@" type of dealies!! Yuck!!!! They should ALL be banned from TV forever!!
Link Removed
(Kinda looks like Desi Arnaz, Jr., huh??) (Sorry, Desi!)
Compared to Mr. Lapre & the above-mentioned question-mark-adorned clown, the Dell kid is a GOD!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks