What's new

Who has the lowest number of posts per day... (1 Viewer)

Oliver Kopp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
0.14 posts per day.

But I`m browsing through the threads of this great Forum everaday and enjoy reading most of the stuff all of you write.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
There's a Cameron on this forum that has an incredibly low number of posts (sub-300) considering the fact I've seen pretty much everyone of them.

He also has a distinct sig pic so that I notice every single post of his...every time i see his posts I wonder why he's not over 300 yet

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor
.14, which technically qualifies me as a lurker, but I don't feel like one - I just don't say much (which is very uncharacteristic of me). I visit the forum everyday - usually several times a day.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'm currently at 4.15 posts a day. Of course, the more threads like this, the higher it goes... :D

CameronS

Supporting Actor
What up.
I am the self-proclaimed Lowest Post Champion. You may now kneel before me.
In all seriousness, where did you guys come from? My God, I thought I had an incredibly low post count compared to others. Jeez, you guys are pathetic:D
Hi Mark! It's good to see you get noticed even with a paltry post count.
Hmmmm... may be a good time to change the signature.

Jeff Burke

Auditioning
65 posts in just over 3 years, 0.06 posts per day, guess I don't have much to say, though I visit several times a day.

Wade

Stunt Coordinator
I just now noticed why I'm only at 0.03. I've been registered here since 1/1/70. That might have something to do with it.

Wade

Emil Stoica

Second Unit
I am at a solid .07 posts per day. Like others, I am here almost everyday and yet am too lazy to type.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
.78 ppd. I coulda sworn it was lower than that.
I'm a lurker, and proud of it!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Stacie

Stunt Coordinator
Rats! I was really hoping to win this one.

Registered since 6/18/99

77 posts

.09 ppd

I do lurk a lot, though. My question is, for those of you who have truly impressive numbers of posts behind you: how the heck do you find the time to post so much and still feed and house yourselves and buy DVDs (let alone watch any of them)????

Clearly, I must bow before those greater than I...

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
I guess I'm out. My post average has actually increased over the last couple months. It used to be solidly under .30 per day, not it's up to 0.46. Woo hoo! (I think?)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
You guys do know that by posting in this thread, you bump up your ppd stats... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks