What's new

who has the best XBOX deal. (1 Viewer)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Ok. I know that the $199 price is pretty much set in stone at retailers. Are there any stores sweetening the deal to get us to buy from them??
I would like to get one today. So a quick response is needed :D

DeanQ

Stunt Coordinator
u can open up a target credit card and get an automatic 10% off yur first order so at least u will save $20 off of the xbox if you buy that and more if u buy any additional accessories. Thats what I did. Bought an xbox and 1 xtra controller and during a special weekend that gave away a free controller with the xbox purchase.I think thats the best deal. I paid off the target CC as soon as it came in and closed the account.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Just be sure to get the Xbox bundle with 2 free games (GT 2002 and Jet Set Radio Future) included. It's the same price, $199, but it doesn't seem to have shown up in all the stores I've been in yet.

DeanQ

Stunt Coordinator
All of the store Ive been to have the new sega xbox bundle. They arent suppose to sell both units next to each other. They are suppose to pull the old one off of the shelves and stock the new sega bundle one.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Well. So far, unless I am missing something the only incentive I have found is $10 off the NFL Fever 2k3. So for $20 more bucks, I'll get another game. So. Off to BB I go.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
I think KB Toys will give you a $20.00 gift card. Pretty sure I saw that in their latest ad.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
A little late maybe, but at GameStop NFL Fever is $29.99 by itself. If you buy an xbox bundle, with two additional $49.99 games and one $19.99 or higher accessory, you can get a $50 mail in rebate.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Costco has an XBox bundle. . .I think it's the two games, the S controller, and a memory card. A couple of weeks ago, I think it was about $216. Check their website, it may list a deal.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Just a reply since all is done.
Ended up at Best Buy. I know they're heartless, but they had what I wanted when I wanted.

Xbox bundle: $199
NFL Fever 2k3= $19.99 (sale price $29.99 - $10 for buying bundle)
2-year warranty: $24.99 (I think)
Extra S-controller: $29.99
HD-Pack: $19.99
Toslink Cable: $19.99

Total Damage to Visa: $313.95

Enjoyment: Priceless

I noticed TRU had a free carrying case with bundle(like when would I use this??)
KB Toys did have the $20 gift card (for in-store purchases)
KB also had some sweet deals on their website, giving away ooodles of Xbox t-shirts & hats.
I would of bought at KB locally, but BB's extended warranty was better.
Thats about the only deals I found.
I don't think I have a Costco or Gamestop locally (didnt check)
I figure this kind of purchase you're not going to get too many super deals anyways.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Hmm - so fever is 29 at best buy? and there is a 10 rebate for beta testers... Hmm. I need to go pick it up tomorrow or saturday. 20 bucks is a deal. I wanted to play some single player...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks