What's new

who has shiva in stock? (1 Viewer)

David_Lew

Stunt Coordinator
Adire emailed me back that they're backordered til the 3rd week of June. Will anyone have them sooner or have any in stock? Thanks!

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I believe Adire is the exclusive carrier of the Shiva. Unless you can find someone willing to unload one in the for sale/trade forum.

David_Lew

Stunt Coordinator
Yup, I've looked at other sites, no luck. I guess I'll wait or look for another 12" sub to use.

ClarkZ

Agent
I've made the Sealed Adire high Q (.6) box for the shiva. Would the 12 inch Dayton work okay in this situation? The stats seem pretty similiar.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Clark,

You can use the Dayton in a 2.85ft^3 (~80L) sealed enclosure, heavily stuffed and get a Qtc=.6.

ClarkZ

Agent
I'm sorry, I meant to say I built the 54 liter box with a Q of .707 Would it work with this box?

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
If my memory serves, wouldn't the Styke SAE 1204 work perfectly? It is arguably at least as good as the other subs, and is one heck of a deal.

JerryD

Grip
The Dayton 12" DVC 295-185 seems to have totally disappeared from the Parts Express site. What's up with that? It's not just out of stock, it's nowhere to be found. Does anyone know if they may have discontinued it?

David_Lew

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed that too. I was talking to PE via email about them today, they didn't say it was discontinued.

ChristopherW

Agent
uhh..I'm new to all this so don't shoot me if this sounds absurd. Has anyone thought about or tried an adire Brahma for a home sub. Is this even a viable option?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks