What's new

Who else just got Steel Batallion? (1 Viewer)

You mean you have it right in front of you as I type this? Why you son of a gun!!!!!! I think I'll call my EB just to check if they got it in.

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF PEARL!!!
This is the most exciting, intimidating, coolest, most confusing, mind-blowing thing I have ever played in my life!
Flashing lights, buttons, switches, joysticks, dials, shifter, it's all too much to take in!
I played through the "training" mission and first mission and my mind is swimming so much I had to take a break...
Not to mention this is the FIRST mech game I have EVER played... :)
I won't go into any details, it would ruin the start of the first real mission and it's excitement!
SPR!!!

Tim Hess

Second Unit
I'm at work and have a meeting to attend to! But my SB is at EB right now!

Soon as I'm out of that meeting off I go!

Age smage, I'm 30 and SB hooked up to my 47" HD, 950/770 combo 5.1/6.1, and SVS, I'll be in Mech/gaming heaven.

Tim Hess

Second Unit
Shutting all the lights off...

Starting that VT up in 5.1/SVS

Surround sound as your VT engages

Controller lights sup with sound all around you, taking that first step.

Very Impressive.

People playing in a small screen with no 5.1 are really missing out with this game, you NEED to play it BIG.

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
That would be terrible.
I've got it hooked up to my Yamaha/Paradigm 5.1 system with a PW2200 sub and 100+ inch screen (in a relatively small room!) and it rocks the house!
Awesome to say the least...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks