Who else is waiting for Master of Orion 3?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Shayne Lebrun, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Shayne Lebrun

Shayne Lebrun Screenwriter

Just under a month...can't wait! MOO3 with Alan Emerich! I'm getting pretty antsy!

Stupid Zellers had an ad for it last week, I got all excited, then I checked on line; not out till November 27th or so. Damn those three-month-in-advance flyers!

2. AaronArmstrong

AaronArmstrong Stunt Coordinator

I am.

i feel that the original MOO
    was one of the best games ever.
    I really didn't feel the love
    with MOO2

Hopefully I'll regain it
    with MOO3.

Aaron

3. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Second Unit

I am too. I loved MOO and MOO2, and had been wondering why they weren't planning a sequel. I was really excited when I heard they were making MOO3.

One thing I wish they would do is to take a page out of Ascendancy (remember that game?) and have a spherical, free-rotating 3D map of the universe. That is by far the coolest star map I've ever seen.

Edit: just looked at the feature set, and they implemented the 3D map! Awesome!!!

4. Mike Pattee

Mike Pattee Second Unit

I loved MOO but I could never really get into moo2. Almost too much micro management. All I wanted was moo with multiplayer and I would have loved moo2. I know my friend is going to buy moo3 for sure but I'll wait to see what its like first.