What's new

Who else is really psyched for the 2 Conan DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member

I know they're only an hour each, but it'll be nice to have a little Cone Zone in my DVD collection. :)

Plus, of course, that Triumph vs. the Star Wars Geeks is ... just freakin' priceless. So funny.

It seems that Conan's 5th Anniversary Special is available on VHS. Perhaps that special will earn a DVD release as well.

Hey, we gotta grab the crumbs! It's not like we'll be getting Full Season sets of Conesie!!

But if they come up with any 'Greatest Hits' compilations, I'll be quite happy. And we all know that NBC-Universal is deathly concerned about the perpetual happiness of Scott E. Weinberg.

Kinda off-topic, but Conan's 2-segment interview with Tom Hanks (last night) was an absolute joy to behold. Nothing against Jay Leno, but his interviewing skills/conversational wit cannot hold a candle to Conan's. Not even close.

Jerry R Colvin

Stunt Coordinator
I'll get the Anniversary Special, but not Triumph. Not a big fan of his.

Late Night with Conan O'Brien is the only TV show that consistently makes me laugh out loud. The guy is just plain silly and funny. The other late night hosts seem really tired in comparison.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I will say that Conan is a funny guy. His humor is fresh and up to date. Dave and Leno are kind of classic (old basically). Dave and Leno are like...your dad's comics, and Conan is for you.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Mine.

Too bad I don't think it has Triumph doing the weather on Hawaii's NBC affiliate.

"Oh noooo~ Hawaii is getting rain"
"HAWAII IS A PUSSY!!"

:D

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I hadn't seen this coming! I must get Triumph, (Although I'll get the conan too!) when is this out?

Cameron Yee

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Definite buy on the 10th Anniversary. Maybe Triumph.

Great news!!!

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I'll definitely be picking up the 10th Anniversary DVD, and maybe the Triumph one as well.

What's this about no season sets? There's only around 2000 episodes now. :D Maybe when those Blu-Ray 60GB discs start coming out... ;)

Conan is one of the few shows I consistently watch, because it's also one of the few that is consistently laugh-out-loud funny. Now that it's on quite a few times a day, there's a good chance I can catch at least one if I miss the 12:30 showing (although some repeats I seem to get a whole lot more than others). I too would pick up some "best of's" if they put them out, especially since I was relatively late in catching on to the show (in the last 5 years or so).

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I'll definitely be picking up the 10th Anniversary DVD, and maybe the Triumph one as well.

What's this about no season sets? There's only around 2000 episodes now. :D Maybe when those Blu-Ray 60GB discs start coming out... ;)

Conan is one of the few shows I consistently watch, because it's also one of the few that is consistently laugh-out-loud funny. Now that it's on quite a few times a day, there's a good chance I can catch at least one if I miss the 12:30 showing (although some repeats I seem to get a whole lot more than others). I too would pick up some "best of's" if they put them out, especially since I was relatively late in catching on to the show (in the last 5 years or so).

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I'll be buying both. I don't really watch a lot of late night TV but if i'm up I always watch Conan, he is the only host that makes me laugh out loud consistently. Those Walker Texas Ranger clips had me in stitches.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I'll be buying both. I don't really watch a lot of late night TV but if i'm up I always watch Conan, he is the only host that makes me laugh out loud consistently. Those Walker Texas Ranger clips had me in stitches.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
De Nada! I try to do that always. I'm not saying I don't miss a couple, because I do. But I think I get most of 'em!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
De Nada! I try to do that always. I'm not saying I don't miss a couple, because I do. But I think I get most of 'em!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I saw the 10th anniversary special and laughed so hard. My whole family was playing cards and cracking up while it was on. The Triumph DVD should be fun as well, hopefully there will be commentary, but I doubt it.

Ryan

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I saw the 10th anniversary special and laughed so hard. My whole family was playing cards and cracking up while it was on. The Triumph DVD should be fun as well, hopefully there will be commentary, but I doubt it.

Ryan

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I doubt that I will get the 10th Anniversary DVD, but the Triumph DVD is a MUST. The "Star Wars Geeks" is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I had taped it from a repeat of Conan one night but have since misplaced it and to have it on DVD will just be great!!!

Triumph to geek dressed as Darth Vader: "Which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?"

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I doubt that I will get the 10th Anniversary DVD, but the Triumph DVD is a MUST. The "Star Wars Geeks" is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I had taped it from a repeat of Conan one night but have since misplaced it and to have it on DVD will just be great!!!

Triumph to geek dressed as Darth Vader: "Which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks