What's new

Who else here really enjoys 'SPEED 2'? (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I do remember a lot of people trashing 2 because they changed the lead from Reeves to Patric.
I don't recall that. Frankly, they could have cast a kitten in the role for all I cared - as long as the movie was good, it didn't matter. The movie was terrible. It wouldn't have been any better with Keanu...

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Nope, I'd take Speed 2 over 1 any day of the week.
I can't believe there are some of you that have embraced this turkey, we've gone past the 'it's okay to watch once' point and now entered the world of the strange!;)

Speed 2 does have one thing in it's favor, Sandra Bullocks in a bikini, which sadly Speed uno didn't have [dammit!].:D

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I didn't think it was all that bad either. To me it was just another action flick. Sandra Bullock was probably the best element in the film. In retrospect, with all the accolades that a film like "Adaptation" got, the movie was a klunker in my opinion. Pretty boring for almost the entire film, Nick Cage and Meryl Streep not withstandingIf it weren't for the last 30 minutes, I would have regretted getting the movie, DTS track and all. Different strokes folks.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
when I saw it theatrically, I got motion sick from all the jerky camerawork
I thought I was the only one that happened too. My head hurt so much that I had to let my sister drive my car home who I had gone to see it with. It probably wasnt the worst film of all time but the motion sickness I got made it the worst movie going experience I ever had. I watch almost every action movie that comes out and I have never had motion sickness from any other movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks