Who else hasn't gotten their Total Movie DVD's?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Leopold, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Scott Leopold

Scott Leopold Supporting Actor

I was suspecting that it was taking a bit long to receive these, so I called this past Friday. I found out that mine shipped out on March 29th, the same day as the most recent issue. I received the magazine several weeks ago, but no DVD's yet. I'm hoping this is due to slow mail, and not theiving postal employees, which has been a problem for me in the past (I've received numerous open packages, I've had numerous National Geographics arrived opened and read--one with mayonaise-covered thumbprints and bits of lettuce in the middle, and after three copies of one issue of Star Wars Insider failed to arrive, they finally had to FedEx it to me in order for me to receive it). I was told to call back in 2 weeks if I'd not yet received them.

2. Kelly W

Kelly W Second Unit

I haven't got mine yet, but since my last name starts with "W" I was in the second shipment that went out only last Friday. (The first shipment was either A-L or A-M-- I forgot which.)
    They've been warning us that they probably will take a long time to arrive due the the media mail shipping class, but from the sound of the goings-on at your post office (mayo and lettuce in the magazine?!?!) I wish you the best of luck. [​IMG]
    -Kelly