What's new

Who do you think will win the (football) national championship this year? (1 Viewer)

Martin G

Second Unit
My vote is on Oklahoma. Bob Stoops is the best college coach out there and with White starting as QB they are ready for another run at it.
Of course this is completely biased. but hey, I got a free trip to Miami out of it last year and I am looking forward to visiting Pasadena this year.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I must ask: Are you on the OK team? Or do you have some sort of working affiliation with the university? You got a free trip to Miami? Sweet! Let me know hat you do so I can work on some of that 'free-trip' stuff.
biggrin.gif

------------------
My Top 10 Movies http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/005503-6.html#146

Darren H

Second Unit
I think that whoever wins the Oklahoma/Nebraska games this weekend definitely has the inside track on the championship. UCLA has a good chance of going undefeated, and might squeak in front of Miami because of strength of schedule (Big East is even weaker than usual this year), but I don't think either team will be able to hang with the Big 12 champ.
As a Florida State alum and Tennessee employee, I'm just hoping (desparately) for BCS bids at this point.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
UCLA
patriot.gif

------------------
13-time NBA world champion Lakers: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Washington State
Just kidding.
If Oklahoma wins against Nebraska, then Oklahoma.
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks