What's new

Who can claim to be the "biggest and baddest" sub? (1 Viewer)

Ron Stimpson

Stunt Coordinator
John,

It's not a standard basket that's how.

How you use the driver without sucking paperclips up from the other side of the room will be the real trick.

Those familiar with our TV-12 should recognize the basket used in this case.

Ron

Rey_Ramos

Agent
I have a TV-12 in my Ultra. I can only imagine (maybe not even :confused: ) what you guys are planning on with this bad boy. I love the idea of the B4 and Everest in that they have multiple drivers/pr's but there's just something about having a sub with one driver that rocks the house. If you guys are doing an Ultra+ with this driver count me in. :D

Rey_Ramos

Agent
That is a prototype driver Stephen Ponte posted at Sound Illusions
Damn. I got all excited. :angry: But hey, it's nice to know there might be something up someone's sleeve soon. I know the Tumult is the new MONSTER driver of the bunch but I'm not into DIY. And I'm kind of stuck on SVS. I know other sites have guys who build the enclosures and do great jobs but I've learned so much from Tom and Ron. Read so many of their posts and "constructive opinions go onto some wild rants and arguments" it's just some really great reading. :b It just wouldn't feel right. I guess I'm SVS til the end. But I love that other companies keep pushing the technology and boundaries forward.

GeorgeJM

Agent
Here's yet another large sub array, and seems to be inspired by ThomasW's IB...

diy.cowanaudio.com/ib.html

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is a prototype driver Stephen Ponte posted at Sound Illusions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn. I got all excited. But hey, it's nice to know there might be something up someone's sleeve soon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks