What's new

Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I heard a version I hadn't heard before, with more synthesizers than the album version (no its not the original 1982 version). I haven't had a lot of luck finding definitive info on this but is this version what appeared on the single or is this merely a version given to non-rock radio stations?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

The single may be it. I don't know how you'd be able to find it, though. I don't know if anything but the original, the '87 video, or the acoustic version are on YouTube.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I saw your quote on Wikipedia, but the track length of the single according to the same page is the length of the album version which has the full intro. SO there appears to be contradictory info on the same page. Since it has a screen capture of the single, I'm inclined to believe the album version appeared on the single. I also have seen the other version listed on compilations as the "radio version." Perhaps it was a special version only for non-rock radio to get more airplay. I don't like the whole different version for different radio formats especially when they aren't all on the album. I was ready for the rockin' version of "Your Life is Now" by John Mellencamp a few years back but got a much softer album version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks