What's new

White Shadow - Episode 3 Badly Cut (1 Viewer)

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
Wal-Mart currently has seasons 1 and 2 of THE WHITE SHADOW for $19.96 per set. I don't know how long this will last, but they can be found on one of the aisle end displays in the DVD section along with other TV series.

Derek K.

Stunt Coordinator
I wonder if they'll have the Season 4 Cast for the Season 3 Box.

;)

(I know ... it only lasted 3 seasons).

Man, I loved this show. I still use the phrase 'Go-Go Gomez' with my wife when we're running late ...

When I was a kid, it felt like the show lasted a lot longer than 3 seasons.

Jack Platt

Stunt Coordinator
Here is something interesting!

Last night I watched TWC Season 1 "Spoil The Rod" where Reeves gets into a fistfight with a delinquent student, and feels guilty after striking him back. It's a landmark episode!

At any rate, it came in around 48 minutes. But what's strange is that when NBA TV picked up TWS I remember seeing a preview of the episode that shows Reeves punching the student. This however was NOT included on the DVD. (The other parts of the preview were included.) But the story where it begins seemed to be uncut on the DVD. What do you think is the explanation here? Was added preview information included when the show went into syndication to compensate for cut material?

It is too bad about The Offer being cut. It must have been an oversight on Fox's part where they accidentally released a syndicated print.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks