What's new

White Noise (1 Viewer)

bryan_m

Auditioning
Seen the trailer for WHite Noise looks like it might be pretty creepy, I know it creeped me out. What so you think maybe come back for Micheal Keton??

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
It looks rote and obvious...but Keaton is one of my very favorite actors so I'm down. (I even saw First Daughter so I could see Mike as the President!) ;)

I hope it's relative hit. Mike needs to get some good work these days.

Rajvir

Agent
I just saw the trailer for this movie and it's definitely creepy. But as the trailer goes on I feel that it could either be a good film or the usual run-of-the-mill horror flick. I'm hoping it's a good one because Michael Keaton deserves a comeback. He is a very versatile actor and it amazes me how little work he get's in Hollywood. I hope it's a hit for his sake.

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Looks like a decent creeper flick. I'm glad to see Keaton again. He is a very underrated actor.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
It was funny seeing the feature on "The 20" when they interviewed all the people who actually take the concept seriously (that the dead can communicate with the living through white noise.) Personally, I don't.

Course, wether or not this means the movie is good is up for debate...

Jason

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter

I couldn't agree more with these two quotes. I've never seen him give a poor performance even in lesser films. His delivery and gestures are perfect no matter what his role is. The film looks very interesting but the main reason I'm looking forward to it is Mr. Keaton.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I saw the trailer a few weeks ago and it creeped the hell outta me.

This month's issue of Fangoria features an interview with Keaton and the director of White Noise. Apparently there is a huge following on EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena).

I checked out their "official website", aaevp.com and listened to some "actual" recordings and let me tell you, I couldn't get a good night's sleep the night I did it. :D

Wheter true or not, it's pretty interesting stuff.

James T

Screenwriter

That's the cool part about this movie. It's something like what the real Ghostbusters would use. I've been tagging along with my cousin and his friends when they go out on their ghost hunts and a lot of weird stuff happens that they either have pictures/recordings of.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I hear dead people. :)

The marketing for this is a bit odd, like the movie is merely a tool to promote EVP(?).

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
IMO, the marketing is great. Knowing that this is more or less based on reality has piqued my interest a great deal.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I watch all of keaton's films.. good or not. I would say that both Jackie Brown and live from badgad are his best movies since my life and the paper.
quicksand was sent to direct to dvd/video. it was okay. I never saw a shot to glory or something like that.. anyone seen that?

I do look forward to watching the new movie with keaton.
dark horzon has a link to an interview with keaton, which he talks about batman, beetlejuice, and white noise.

JACOB

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
This is a January release. January is one of the dumping ground months. We'll see...

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
EVP is creepy stuff. Seems relatively easy to try, but I don't think I ever would, because if I actually did hear something I don't know what I'd do, and I write weird shit for a living!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks