What's new

White House Home Theater (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
EDITED to remove harmless joke about tv set, to preclude getting in trouble by inevitable misinterpretation as forbidden political statement.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
The bigger remote controls confuse and intimidate him. Better than Clinton though, Hillary had to parental lock out all the good channels. :D

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

We're all being facetious here, Thomas. I think most people are aware the White House is equipped with its own movie theater... and swimming pool... and bowling alley.

IBTL, btw. ;)

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
So has anyone seen pictures of the White House movie theater? I'm kind of curious about it.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Just before the picture was taken, I heard he was watching Elmo, but his staff advised him to change the channel to something more presidential. :D

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I was making a comment on the White House as a place, not Bush as a President. I just thought it funny that the White House had a dinky little 15" semi-portable TV rather than something more fitting for the residence belonging to the leaser of the free world.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:laugh:

Actually, I heard that the theater room in the White House isn't all that impressive, sort of outdated. Can't recall where I heard that, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks