1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Whiskey Cavalier

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Johnny Angell, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    I’m surprised to be the first to post about this series. So far, only the pilot has been broadcast. My wife and I really enjoyed it. It’s blend of action, comedy, and maybe some budding romance? The female lead is particularly good, I love her kick-ass attitude.

After one episode, highly recommended.

2. NeilO

NeilO Producer

I recorded it after The Oscars and watched it Monday. I enjoyed it quite a lot and will see if my wife likes it when she returns from travel. I was surprised that the "traitor hacker" was going to be part of the regular cast.

3. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    I did the same, I watched the pilot, but didn't watch the Oscars before deleting it. I liked the pilot so I'll give this series a chance.

4. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    I watched about half the pilot after the Oscars, then changed the channel. I don't need another "will they or won't they" show where the characters start as rivals, but eventually end up in bed. We all know that's where it's heading. No thanks.