Whiskey Cavalier

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I’m surprised to be the first to post about this series. So far, only the pilot has been broadcast. My wife and I really enjoyed it. It’s blend of action, comedy, and maybe some budding romance? The female lead is particularly good, I love her kick-ass attitude.

After one episode, highly recommended.

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
I recorded it after The Oscars and watched it Monday. I enjoyed it quite a lot and will see if my wife likes it when she returns from travel. I was surprised that the "traitor hacker" was going to be part of the regular cast.

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
I recorded it after The Oscars and watched it Monday. I enjoyed it quite a lot and will see if my wife likes it when she returns from travel. I was surprised that the "traitor hacker" was going to be part of the regular cast.
I did the same, I watched the pilot, but didn't watch the Oscars before deleting it. I liked the pilot so I'll give this series a chance.

Malcolm R

Film Editor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I watched about half the pilot after the Oscars, then changed the channel. I don't need another "will they or won't they" show where the characters start as rivals, but eventually end up in bed. We all know that's where it's heading. No thanks.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsMadeline