What's new

While we weren't paying attention Playstation Plus has gotten badass (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
If I let my PS+ subscription lapse and then renew later, will I get all my games back?

I’m not playing video games right now so the $60 fee is wasted money. But there’s some good games in my library and some friends connected for online. I’d like to not lose all that permanently if I choose to save some money for a bit.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Free download of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 with multiple Zombie maps. I looked at it last night for a few minutes and I think it had about ten zombie maps, My bad. You have to buy the other ones.

Last edited:

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Mafia 3 and Dead by Daylight free games for August. I have played Mafia 3 and enjoyed it. I don;t know how Dead by Daylight is

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I nearly picked up Mafia III on a sale so this is great news for me! My halting of all purchases until I catch up more on my already purchased backlog is working out!

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I nearly picked up Mafia III on a sale so this is great news for me! My halting of all purchases until I catch up more on my already purchased backlog is working out!

I did buy Mafia 3 when it was on sale so, I guess download and sell the disc.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Best month evar.
PS+ Sept.:
Destiny 2 (PS4)
God of War III: Remastered (PS4)
Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
Another World – 20th Ann. Ed. (PS3 + PS4/PS Vita)
QUBE Director’s Cut (PS3 + PS4)
Foul Play (PS Vita + PS4)
Sparkle 2 (PS Vita)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Best month evar.
PS+ Sept.:
Destiny 2 (PS4)
God of War III: Remastered (PS4)
Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
Another World – 20th Ann. Ed. (PS3 + PS4/PS Vita)
QUBE Director’s Cut (PS3 + PS4)
Foul Play (PS Vita + PS4)
Sparkle 2 (PS Vita)

Agreed! GOWIII and Another World are both one's I've been wanting to play. I may try Destiny but the online thing isn't really my bag.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Friday the 13th: The Game and Laser League for October. Not as good as this month.

F13 is a game I'd love to try but would never buy since I'm not big on online, so I'm quite pleased with it as a freebie.

I don't know what Laser League is, but a reviewer I trust said it was one of the best games out there that no one plays, so I'm curious.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Have you tried playing F13?

I did not. No time for games in October.

That said, November sees them giving away Yakuza Kiwami, I've been dying to try a Yakuza game, so I'll be ditching KINGDOM HEARTS to play it!

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Received an email that PS + will only release PS4 free games starting in March (I knew about it last year I think). Hopefully that means more than just two PS4 games each month.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I forgot about this thread. I picked up an extended storage drive and have been downloading all the games I have gotten through this service and not had installed due to space. It's easy to take PS+ for granted on a month to month announcement sched, but when you see all the stuff they gave away, it's pretty impressive! Even with all the PS Mini style Vita chaff, there's a ton of games I would have spent money on to play.

Of course, I picked up Witcher 3 to play over the winter, so I guess they'll have to wait a while longer...

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
I've been getting more actual gameplay out of PS Now than PS Plus lately. As an avid game collector, I usually own all of the monthly games already. I keep my Plus subscription mainly for extra discounts and some of the "extra" features, like cloud save storage, rest mode updates, and a few online game features.

I'm rapidly running out of space on my 6TB Pro setup, so I had to delete some larger games to make room for ones I actually play.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks