What's new

A Few Words About While we wait for A few words about...™ Lawrence of Arabia -- in 4k/UHD Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Dee Zee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom
For those who may not have seen - one monumentally class act of a gentleman.

And huge congrats to Ms Voytko. Hopefully, her career will bloom!

We had tickets ( good seats) for the opening in 2020. It was then cancelled with refunds.
Looks like a great production. The clip above due to Sutton Foster and her understudy had to drop out due to Covid and Ms. Voytko filling in at last minute.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
1646056970765.png

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Not crazy at all that they're exclusively steelbook releases despite making us wait so long... but guess I'll just have to bite on this 4K edition of LoA and not try to hold out for a regular release since no idea if there would ever be a regular 4K disc release after all this waiting in this dwindling disc market...

Thanks much, Mr. Harris!

_Man_

owen35

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Though I got the Columbia Classics box, I'll definitely be picking this one up! Can't wait for the full announcement and link to purchase. For those you have not seen this film on a 4K UltraHD disc, while the wait has been long for a solo release, you won't be disappointed.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Though I got the Columbia Classics box, I'll definitely be picking this one up! Can't wait for the full announcement and link to purchase. For those you have not seen this film on a 4K UltraHD disc, while the wait has been long for a solo release, you won't be disappointed.
I will, too. Just 'cuz. Funny thing is, I never got around to getting the replacement for the special features Blu-ray, as I had all of the included features as part of the Collector's Edition blu-ray box. If I buy this 4K SB, I'll end up getting it anyway.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I don't get why Sony has opted for such ugly typography ever since the DVD era except for the Columbia Classics UHD. At least it's not Comic Sans or Papyrus...

The steelbook should be great for those who didn't get the CC box, but I'm happy with that version.

Chewbabka

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe
I will be ordering Kwai, as I have the original pressing without the original mono mix. Dolby Vision and the art will be an added bonus too.

I don't see a reason to re-order Lawrence, very happy with my boxset edition and the original insert artwork as well.

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
It’s up on Amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks