Not open for further replies.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
That restoration clip looks fantastic!
It's like a watched pot, it never seems to boil, LOL!!! I grabbed one of each (4K/BD) via the TCM festival promo...September can't get here fast enough :cool: ...it makes me
happy, can U Tell?

200.gif

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Fascinating that there's no mention of the initials WW.

I've been wondering about this right along with you. It's like there might have been an NDA regarding any input WW might have had, if it was him. McQueen's reference at 18:35 of a contributor who "will remain nameless" might be a clue.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I've been wondering about this right along with you. It's like there might have been an NDA regarding any input WW might have had, if it was him. McQueen's reference at 18:35 of a contributor who "will remain nameless" might be a clue.
I'm just greatful that someone took the time and energy to reserect this classic film!!! Image video back in 2002 I think, was the last real release for IFM. That is the one in my collection, Hoping for other titles but for now, just getting this would be a joy to watch!!

200.gif

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
lemme noe?
Well, it's all speculation on my part. I usually keep track of the things I've ordered, and this appear in my USPS Informed Delivery list. Sometimes something shows up and I've no idea what it is or who it's from. It's usually something for my wife, but she doesn't keep track like I do, so she's never sure what a "mystery shipment" might be.

There was also a "mystery shipment" that popped up that's coming from Bismarck, ND. That's probably not it.

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Well, it's all speculation on my part. I usually keep track of the things I've ordered, and thus appear in my USPS Informed Delivery list. Sometimes something shows up and I've no idea what it is or who it's from. It's usually something for my wife, but she doesn't keep track like I do, so she's never sure what a "mystery shipment" might be.

There was also a "mystery shipment" that popped up that's coming from Bismarck, ND. That's probably not it.
Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks