What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
I haven't seen Invaders from Mars since about 1976, when I saw it at a revival at the Balboa Theater in Southern California, I think as part of a double feature with War of the Worlds. Especially since it's restored from the original camera negative I'm likely to get this gem.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Soooo new combine from the three strips?

EDIT: Oh this was shot on TriPack. Why did I think it was a late three-strip?

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I haven't seen Invaders from Mars since about 1976, when I saw it at a revival at the Balboa Theater in Southern California, I think as part of a double feature with War of the Worlds. Especially since it's restored from the original camera negative I'm likely to get this gem.
I bought the Image Ent. dvd years ago and is still in my collection. I am so happy, I'm drooling, LOL!!! Although I have seen it in theaters, the copies have just been fair at best!! To have this classic film finally receiving the love that it's needed for decades is time for a party!! Kudos to all that took that leap of faith!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks