What's new

A Few Words About While we wait for A few words about...™ La La Land (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Any further posts directed at a specific member will be deleted and further disciplinary action is possible. Just stop it!

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Any further posts directed at a specific member will be deleted and further disciplinary action is possible. Just stop it!

Uh, that makes it kind of difficult to talk to each other doesn't it? I can understand a post attacking a specific member or rudeness toward a specific member but a post directed at a specific member? Or am I taking you too literally? Clarification, please!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Uh, that makes it kind of difficult to talk to each other doesn't it? I can understand a post attacking a specific member or rudeness toward a specific member but a post directed at a specific member? Or am I taking you too literally? Clarification, please!
It's simple, talk about the film in question and stop ribbing another member from something they stated 3 weeks ago. Some recently posted comments have been deleted because we need to move on from such an exercise and start discussing La La Land. We had our fun, let it go and talk about the film!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Not to mention, nowadays we must be mindful of the possibility of someone capturing it on video and posting it to the world. :)

Kenneth_C

Second Unit
La La Land just won the Producers Guild of America's Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Best Theatrical Motion Picture of 2016, besting Arrival, Deadpool, Fences, Hacksaw Ridge, Hell or High Water, Hidden Figures, Lion, Manchester by the Sea, and Moonlight.

In 8 of the past 9 years, the PGA award winner has gone on to win the Oscar for Best Picture.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
From box office guru:

Leading all films with 14 Oscar nominations, the musical hit La La Land expanded once again into full national release in 3,136 locations and saw its weekend gross jump up 43% to an estimated $12.1M. The Lionsgate pic was the second Best Picture nominee in the top five to join the century club this weekend. Cume to date is $106.5M and like Hidden Figures, it also hopes to find its way to the $150M level. Global take to date is $223.6M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks