What's new

A Few Words About While we wait for A few words about...™ Lawrence of Arabia -- in 4k/UHD Blu-ray (3 Viewers)

Brent Reid

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brent
99% of what passes for the mainstream internet consists of crappy clickbait sites endlessly recycling the same old content, usually originating from a single, quality source. In the last couple of days I've lost count of the number of single-shot-scene reports, including the one above, that are literally doing no more than describing this featurette:

While I'm at it, here's the sole trailer released to date:

You're welcome. :)

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
99% of what passes for the mainstream internet consists of crappy clickbait sites endlessly recycling the same old content, usually originating from a single, quality source. In the last couple of days I've lost count of the number of single-shot-scene reports, including the one above, that are literally doing no more than describing this featurette:

Well, you know, when you're at work and can't watch the video, a written description of its contents is useful sometimes.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Fascinating. But I’m also wondering at what point movie/TV money went from looking obviously fake from a mile away, like play money for kids, to realistic. It seems like the former is what was required in the more distant past.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
So, the 4K is out for streaming...what about those who have been anxiously awaiting (for years) for a physical release?

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    acinstallation172
    Recent bookmarks