What's new

Which Yamaha DVD-player to get (1 Viewer)

ErikV

Auditioning
I've been lurking around here some time... Looking for a Yamaha Receiver/DVD setup...

Decided on getting a Yamaha RX-V520 receiver, but still wondering what DVD-player to get...

Any tips?

Han

Second Unit
Any reason why you'd want a Yamaha DVD player? Just asking, because there are corresponding Panasonic players that are just about the exact same players except less expensive.

ErikV

Auditioning
Because I can get a reduction on Yamaha material... Anyway.. any & all tips are welcome..

is that true wayne?? i didnt know panasonic OEM from yamaha?

my experience with yamaha dvd players- the lower end models - pic quality is questionalble.. when i try the matrix, the colours dont appear natural enough.
perhaps you want to try the pioneers.

to erik V - im getting a yamaha receiver too, but its the rx-v530!! its the new model that supports newer audio standards. however, im still unsure what kind of speakers i want to get.

it seems that most retailers here complain the same thing about yamaha speakers- underpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks