What's new

which surround mode for TV ? (1 Viewer)

Chriss M

Second Unit
From reading a good deal of posts around here, i know alot of you like DPLII for 2 channel tv or satellite sources, but whatabout those of you that don't have DPLII, like denon *801 owners? Do you like DPL or Neo:6 ?? and H/K owners with DPLII, do you prefer logic7 ?

i've been trying to listen to all the different modes to see which i like best, but i've been wondering what everyone else prefers.

Gary.H

Stunt Coordinator
I use THX for tv for drama/prime time tv dpl for everything else. Denon AVR-4800

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
I just use my prologic "Normal" setting while watching most tv shows, unless the surround signal is particulary strong in which case I may experiment with another sound mode. Yamaha RX-V3200 receiver being used.

DaleR

Stunt Coordinator
i use 5 channel stereo on my yam 520. i don't have sat or cable so this for on air channels.

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
I've been using neo 6 with TV. I think it's a pretty even toss up between neo 6 and DPL2.

John Tompkins

Supporting Actor
Logic 7 kills DPLII on dss material.Having had dplII on the denon 4802 and logic 7 on the lex, on dss sources it aint close logic 7 is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks