1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Which Paradigm ADPs?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AaronG, May 16, 2002.

1. AaronG

AaronG Stunt Coordinator

Hi guys,

I'm getting the Paradigm Studio 60's, CC, and a PW 2200, and I'd like to get some ADP's. I think the Studio ADP's are too large for where they need to be placed, so I'd like to know which ADP's would be a good match to the above set-up.

Thanks,

Aaron

2. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

Hi Aaron,

I had the same problem. Although I wasn't looking at the studio adps, I wanted the adp-370s and they were too large. I went with the ADP-170's and it worked out great for me. So maybe if the 370's fit your size, maybe they will work.

I think matching the front 3 speakers is more important than the rears. Maybe someone else wouldn't reccommend this but as I said above, it worked for me.

3. AaronG

AaronG Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Robert!

Does anyone else have an opinion? I'm leaning toward the ADP-370, but it isn't much smaller than the studio. Will the 170's do the job? Also, if I go totally nuts, is the studio worth the extra cash (around $400 more than the 370s)?

thanks,

Aaron