What's new

which one 20-39cs or 20-39pc? (1 Viewer)

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
which one is better?...sorry for yet another SVS thread but if I'm going to upgrade i like to do tons of research.

thanks all

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
They are exactly the same thing, but for the higher price of the PC you get the amp, the labor to build it in, and the convenience of not having to track down an amp for the CS.
If I had to do it all over again, Id go PC.
I had to split up the expense, however, so I got a dedicated amp to fill in a hole in my rack.
Same diff.:emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Bowles

Second Unit
If you already have an amp go with the cs. Actually I just bought this combo. I got the cs because I will probably add another 20-30+ at a later time. It is only $50 more than the pc and you get a very powerful amp to go with it. I think it is the better deal. You could use the unused amp channel for something else.

check out the hardware for sale forum. right now people are trying to sell them off to upgrade to the CS+. There are a lot of good deals on them right now if you are in the market for one.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Jassen,
In the course of your research you might want to take a look at this page to for some basic info: Link Removed
E-mail us, or post here, if you want to "get in the weeds" on any issue.
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks