What's new

Which of these subwoofers is best? (1 Viewer)

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
Athena P2

Cerwin Vega LW-12

PSB Alpha Subsonic 5

Mirage FRXS8

Looking for a sub and all of these are withing about $50 of each other shipped to my front door.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Out of those 5, I'm guessing the subsonic 5 might be the way to go.

If the budget is in the $399-449 range....I'd seriously consider the HSU VTF-2.(you should be able to find it online in that range).

TV

Trey Jones

Stunt Coordinator
At that price range I would consider the Adire Audio Rava. It should easily be on par or best those subs. Also the HSU vt-2 would be a nice piece to add to your shopping list. My vote however would go to the adire.

Luis A

Second Unit
Allen, you should also check out the Definitve Tech. ProSub100TL. IMO it would kill just about any other sub in it's price range. MSRP is $449.00, but you should be able to find it for cheaper. What city are you in? :)
L

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
Heheheh well I can get those subs for $300 -$350 shipped and only one person voted for one. I looked into the hsu sub and the rava but I could not find a dealer online. I tried cnet, dealtime, and mysimon and it brought up nada. Guess I'll keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks