What's new

Which movies are on your viewing slate for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I've already watched A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation. I think I'll go with Prancer and Ernest Saves Christmas :)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I may go to the theater to see The Last Samurai or The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King again. :)

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
'round these parts on Christmas Eve, my lady-friend and I like to watch our favourite seasonal movie, The Omen.
Hey, just kidding! :D
Cheers!

DS.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Fellowship and Two Towers EE, in preperation for Return of the King which opens on the 26th here.

I don't usually watch Christmas movies on Christmas day.

RafaelB

Second Unit
I'm currently watching "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" with "A Christmas Story" and "Olive the Other Reindeer" in the carousel to watch tonight and tomorrow. :D

Rafael.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Not sure... might watch the Muppet Christmas movie... might watch the Patrick Stewart version of "Christmas Carol".

Movies aren't foremost on my mind at the moment (HORRORS!)... except for maybe the Alien Quadrilogy that is hopefully under the tree for me. :D

Luke D

Agent
I will be watching my all time favorite Christmas move, Christmas Vacation. My Favorite quote from the movie: “Merry Christmas, Sh**ters Full” As Eddy is emptying his septic tank on his RV Bright and early in the morning in his bathrobe drinking a beer.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Tomorrow (Christmas), I'll probably be watching one off of my wish list. Probably "Matrix: Reloaded" or "Pirates of the Caribbean"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks