What's new

Which is the best sport? (1 Viewer)

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Scott, I had to add one (no offense). :)
I will take NCAA anything over all of those listed.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I don't really care that much about MLB or NHL, since my city never had teams. I've watched NBA basketball since before I can remember, and it's always been my favorite. However, every year when the NFL rolls around I start to think "This is great, every bit as good as the NBA." Then basketball season gets closer and I realize that, as much as I love NFL football, NBA basketball is easily my favorite.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
The NF-freaking-L

(PS. I used to be a huge MLB fan, but my local team has sucked for so long, I've kind of lost some interest.)

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Definitely the NFL for me. I appreciate the other sports too but the seasons are too long for me to devote much time to following them. I usually get into MLB, NHL and NBA after their respective all-star games.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
If we're considering collegiate sports, I'll go with NCAA Football. Specifically, SEC Football. ;)
Go Vols!

Also, NCAA Women's Volleyball. :D

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
NASCAR Winston Cup kicks ass!
There goes all respect I had for you, Rob.:D :D :D :D
Baseball (all levels including little league) is by far and away my favorite!
P.S. I'm teasing, Rob. I still have respect for you, but between Nascar, and LoA, you're not making it easy.:D :D More teasing.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Nothing beats the NBA.

A sport that's not just about winning, but playing with an attitude and making sure you look good when you stuff it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks