What's new

Which is the best ECW dvd available? (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
I never really watched EC f'n W much back in it's day, but now I'm looking at purchasing one of their many, many dvds available. Which has the most memorable matches? I'm looking for some classic Dudleys, Foley, RVD, etc. matches.

Thanks,

mike.

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator
I own ECW: Path of Destruction and ECW: Deep Impact.

While Path of Destruction has a great match between Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko, I prefer Deep Impact. It contains the classic Psicosis vs. Tajiri matchup. One word, wow!

If you're interested in the Dudleys, I understand that their recent WWF DVD contains some stuff from their ECW days.

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
yeah the ECW best of the dudleys is a great disc gives agreat history and some really good matches, bytall the ecw discs rules not a baad on in the bunch. I believe there are 8 or 10 released here state side. I also recomend thse FMW dvds aswell. Insane matches with terry funk, leatherface, mike awesome, mick foley and many more.

Beau B

Stunt Coordinator
I have 4 of these DVD's. Deep Impact has the Terry Funk vs. Sabu Barbwire Match. Path of Destruction has the Sandman vs. Sabu Stairway to Hell Match. Extreme Evoloution has RVD vs. Jerry Lynn and the Sandman vs. Raven Barbwire Match. Hardcore History has High Incident between Tommy dreamer vs. Prime time Brian Lee.

All DVD's are Very Good

Beau

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks