What's new

Which is better.....? (1 Viewer)

andy_brehm

Stunt Coordinator
For some reason, I havent really gotten much response in my efforts to find a good match for my Panny PT-61HX40. Regardless, I have narrowed down my DVD selectoin to a few and was wondering which would be the best for my setup.
JVC XV-S60BK or XV-S65GD
Toshiba SD3750
Toshiba SD4700
I am not sure if my TV has a 3:2 pulldown or whatever, but from what I hear it makes a difference. Im just wanting to get the best picture quality I can for under $250.
Thanks
Andy

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Andy,
Give the JVC a try. I have the xv-fa95gd. It is a seven disc version of the 65 if i am not mistaken. I have a panasonic hd ready tv also and it produces a fine picture. Also, have you tried the Panasonic rp91? I don't know what you are looking to spend but the 91 can be had for just over $400 on the net. It is a fine player loaded with features. I would give the JVC a try first though. It is considerably les $$ than the rp91. I noticed in another thread that you are not having much luck with the rp56. I don't know why it isn't performong for you. Maybe you should try swapping it out for another one. Bad units show up from time to time with all brands. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks