What's new

Which Home Theater should I choose (1 Viewer)

SteveABC

Auditioning
hey, I will be receiving a free home theater from a credit card reward program. I have a choice between a Bose Acoustimass 15 series 2 and a Nakamichi Soundspace 8 1/2. I know we are all supposed to hate Bose, but which one of the two would you honestly recommend? Which subwoofer from the two systems can produce the most powerful bass? (This is the most important aspect of the system for me.) I was about to purchase a similar home theater system in this price range anyway...If you don't recommend either of these systems then I won't use my reward points on them. If you have any other recommendations on ultra compact systems in the $1,000 to $3,000 price range, please let me know. Thanks for any thoughts. For my taste of sound, the power of the sub is most important to me when deciding between the Bose and Nakamichi. Thanks

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
well I own a bose acoustimass 5 system and as such I would say get the nakamichi. but after poking around the net for a bit to see what the nakamichi's where about I think you better off spending your rewards on a vacation, you'll have nicer memory's this way :D.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
It's always possible to get the Bose, sell it on ebay (as they have a good resale value) and spend the hard earned money on a receiver and 5 speakers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks