Which Godfather character do you most resemble?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by SteveGon, Oct 10, 2001.

1. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Just bought The Godfather dvd collection and watched the first movie. I was struck by how different the three Corleone brothers were and that led me to this topic. Anyway, I'm more like Fredo. [​IMG] Even so, I like to think I'd be smart enough not to cross Michael! BTW, you don't have to stick to the brothers, feel free to compare yourself to any of the characters in the movie.
    ------------------
    He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
    -- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I'd have to say I'm like Fredo in one respect. "I'm smot!" [​IMG]
    No, I'm a lot like Michael. You don't want to mess with me. Off to tend to some family business. And don't ask about my affairs. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    My:
    HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
    KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

3. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

I am Enzo the baker, the most inconsequential character in this movie we call life [​IMG]
    ------------------
    "I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
    "Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
    It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! Get it right, damnit!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!!
    My DVD Collection

4. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

If I had to pick, it would probably be Michael's son, Anthony, also not a major character.
    ------------------
    13-time NBA world champion Lakers: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001

5. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Do you mean physically, or characteristically?
    ------------------
    Rich
    "A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
    My Website

6. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

I'm going by character traits. Hell, I'm much better looking than Fredo! [​IMG]
    ------------------
    He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
    -- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

7. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Ok, as far as character traits go, I'm kind of a Tom Hagen. I like to help in my own way and am very good(at least I think) at giving advice. If I could be like any character it would have to be the Don himself, Don Vito Corleone.
    ------------------
    Rich
    "A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
    My Website

8. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

While some might say Sonny,Id say Michael.
    ------------------
    Visit My Pathetic WebPage
    "....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
    what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
    one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

9. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

This reminds me of the funniest part (to me) in Analyze This, where De Niro is the Fredo character [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ------------------
    13-time NBA world champion Lakers: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001