What's new

which DVD's? (1 Viewer)

Jason_M

Stunt Coordinator
I have an ok collection of around 275 dvd's but haven't bought many new releases as of late and was wanting to know what dvd's others think I should get. I'm talking about movies that are either good because of superb action sequences (pic and sound) or just awesome movies that are must haves. please post movies i must get and why. My dvd's are in my sig. Thanks.

Nick Senger

Stunt Coordinator
Here are some that I didn't see in your collection that I think are must haves:

All the Lord of the Rings Extended Editions - the definitive versions of the film (to my mind) plus awesome supplements--and outstanding picture and sound quality

Singin' in the Rain - an awesome movie with an awesome restoration job--brilliant, brilliant colors!

The Mask of Zorro - terrific action movie with a great story, great picture quality and great surround sound

2001: A Space Odyssey (Kubrick Collection) - I could stare at this movie for hours; a pure masterpiece that has been gloriously transferred to dvd

Lawrence of Arabia (Superbit) - Incredible cinematography, a great restoration job

Fantasia 2000 - I knew I would like this movie, but I didn't realize it would be this awesome

StevenFC

Second Unit
I could spend all day recommending films, so I'll just recommend one.

Ya' gotta have the Criterion version of Spartacus.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks