which band should i go see: bile or stone sour?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin T, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

hello all, i have the opportunity to see either bile or stone sour around mid-november. they aren't playing on the same day but i'm seeing tool in biloxi on nov. 9 and mudvayne in new orleans on nov. 13. i'd see bile on nov. 18 in new orleans or stone sour on nov. 20 in biloxi. i work a tad too much to be able to keep running from mobile to biloxi / new orleans and still be able to function at work. so...who would you see? thanks for the input.

kevin t

2. Leif Wall

Leif Wall Second Unit

Try to find some sites with reviews of their concerts to see who puts on the better show.

I personally wouldn't see either, but I'm more of a Swedish/Norwegian metal fan.

3. Drew Mertz

Drew Mertz Stunt Coordinator

BILE - Go see Bile! It`s very rare there even touring! Stone sour is the new trend, so they`ll be touring heavily for next year or two trying to build a big following. Since slipknot is by all accounts done, stone sour will be around a while. Bile`s singer, Krztoff, hates touring. Its amazing hes willing to go through it again. So its worth making it out to see them `cause you never know if its their last time through or not.
    I saw them in 2000. Just wish i would have filmed it!