What's new

Which Artist Recently Released the Cover of "Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka? (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Maybe it is going to be on the soundtrack for Tim Burton's new version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory?

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
FWIW, there was a link posted to the teaser trailer over at Steve Hoffman's site....looks to be interesting, albeit a bit odd looking to be sure. Then again, this would seem to me to be a role tailor made for Johnny Depp.

I am not sure how it fits into the film, but in the teaser, there is a brief clip of a band in a setting that looks to be straight from Austin Powers during one of the snippets with Ming Tea.

BGL

Don Black

Screenwriter
Thanks! Any idea when the single will be available on CD? I can find news mentions on MTV/VH1 and have heard the song a lot on the radio. But I can't find the new Wonka soundtrack as a preorder on Amazon...

PatrickL

Deceased Member
It's on a cd called "Mary Had A Little Amp" along with other covers of childrens' songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks