Whew! My friend's MartinLogan HT is finally finished...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Arnel Enero, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Arnel Enero

Arnel Enero Stunt Coordinator

... well, almost. We're still waiting for the ML Scenarios that he has ordered. Actually, it will work with phantom center as his apartment living room is not big enough to accommodate a center speaker. And he'll be using some "box" speakers (a pair of Sonus Faber Concertino Homes, which btw I sold to him two months ago. [​IMG]) for the surround duty.
    Can't wait to hear those Logans in his room. He's driving them with a Sony VA555ES connected to a DVP9000ES. Btw, that setup is exactly like mine, too. You see, he's a total copycat! [​IMG]
    Who says he's the only copycat?!? I also cancelled my B&W Nautilus 804 order (it's taking way too long to get that natural cherry finish), and my pair of ML Scenarios will arrive the same time as my friend's pair. Not that I don't like the B&W anymore, it's just that for a lower price I can get an equally fabulous speaker, though with a different set of strengths.
    All the while I thought I would be able to convince my friend to get a Nautilus speaker as I did. But in the end, it's me who was convinced into buying the same MartinLogans that he has always adored! Well... c'est la vie!
    Now I have to make sure that our living rooms do NOT look the same!

2. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Sounds nice, how about some pictures when both rooms are finished so we can compare.

3. Arnel Enero

Arnel Enero Stunt Coordinator

Sure thing, Richard.