What's new

Where's 'The Villian' on dvd!? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Does anybody remember this utterly hysterical movie by Hal Needham called The Villian?
In case you might have fogotten, it starred Arnold Schwarzenegger, Anne Margret, and Kirk Douglas, and was basically a live action version of a Looney toons 'Road Runner' cartoon with Kirk Douglas playing a wild west bandit, accompanied by his trusty horse 'Whiskey', out to stop goody twoshoes Arnold from transporting sexy siren Anne Margret across texas in a horse drawn carrige, and every trap Kirk sets for our hero, ends up backfiring on him!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, this a very overlooked comedy gem that should be out on dvd, but sadly isn't, I can't even remember witch studio owns the rights to this film, but whoever you are, please release this hilarious lttle film!
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
This one escaped me for a lot of years, but I finally caught up with it on channel 29 a few months back.
It's funny in a cartoonish kinda way, which was obviously the intent. With this cast, it should be a curiosity at the very least! I could be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain that MGM owns this one.
------------------
Scott
Check out my Movie Reviews at Epinions. Help support my debilitating DVD addiction!
AOL IM: TheAngryJew29

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks