What's new

Where's Stargate SE? (1 Viewer)

Eric_R_C

Second Unit
I did a search, but didn't find anything here. Was it delayed? No one has talked about it

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I expect they probably repressed for some reason or other. With more/different extras???? I just really hope it looks good this time.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I just really hope it looks good this time.
Tell me about it... I just bought this one blindly at a used CD/DVD store yesterday. After all I thought, it says "Special Edition" on it, so it must be a quality anamorphic transfer right? Wrong. I was completely and utterly dissapointed in the picture quality. I've learned to check the HTF before any purchase... no matter how cheap.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
You're talking about a different version, Dave. The new one isn't an SE...it's actually the Ultimate Edition. It was announced (I thought) over the summer, and then delayed. New info should come out in a few weeks.

...meanwhile, I'm just sticking with my laserdisc.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
As far as I can tell, they may have just yanked it because the other studios have already bankrupted us in 2 weeks in November alone ;)

Brian E

Screenwriter
From The Digital Bits today...

" know a LOT of you are eagerly awaiting word on Artisan's new Stargate: Ultimate Edition. We've heard from the studio that the title is now slated for early next year, with an announcement expected probably in the next few weeks."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks