1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Where's "Regarding Henry"?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Simon, Nov 9, 2002.

1. John Simon

John Simon Second Unit

The subject says it all. Does anyone know why this Harrison Ford movie has never hit DVD? I really think it's one of Ford's best performances, and it's a darn good movie as well. And yet I just realized it's never been released, and I've heard nothing about an upcoming release. Please help!

2. Dave H

Dave H Producer

I agree it's a good movie and I thought I heard something about it being released in 2003. I believe it's a Paramount title.

3. Joel C

Joel C Screenwriter

Yup, Paramount. I like it too, and will buy it if/when it comes out. Here's hoping for this and the Brady Bunch movies in 2003.

4. Ed Vandeweerd

Ed Vandeweerd Stunt Coordinator

"Regarding Henry" a Fine performance by Harrison Ford I'd buy that one!

5. CraigL

CraigL Screenwriter

I've asked about this title SEVERAL times...and to no avail. I still have the Paramount laserdisc in widescreen. But the LD is horrible quality...as the video release was as well. It seemed like they just didn't care about this film. Hopefully they'll put some of the deleted scenes that were int he trailer on it as extras.

6. LarryE

LarryE Stunt Coordinator

I'm not a big Harrison Ford fan, but I do love this movie and would buy it in a heartbeat.

7. Lewis_W

Lewis_W Agent

Count me in. A fantastic film with a superb (oscar nomination worthy i think) performance by Harrison Ford.

I'll definately be buying this one if/when it is released.

Lewis.

8. Yumbo

Yumbo Cinematographer

and the brilliant score by Hans Zimmer, folks.

9. Guy Martin

Guy Martin Second Unit

You'd think with ALIAS being such a hit on TV they would release this asap to capitalize on JJ Abraham's popularity. Think about it, they could slap a sticker on the keepcase saying "From the creator of ALIAS!" [​IMG]
    - Guy

10. AnthonyMP

AnthonyMP Agent

Not really a big fan of this movie but looking it up on IMDb I found something that I thought was interesting. Mikka Allen, whom played Ford's daughter, this was the only thing she appeared in. Think that is one of the few times that I have stumbled upon someone that had a decent size role that never did anything else. One would think a child actor would have been pushed by their parents or an agent.

11. Guy Martin

Guy Martin Second Unit

Anthony-
    What about Carrie Henn (Newt from Aliens) or Danny Llyod (The Shining? [​IMG]
    It's actually not that unusual since child actors are frequently found/cast from nontraditional sources and don't have much formal training or long-term interest in the profession.
    - Guy