What's new

Where's my Tumult? (1 Viewer)

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
Just playing, anyone know how its coming along and if it will still be delivered in the next week or two?

Craig

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
The AV15's are a couple weeks at most. I'll have to talk to John at Stryke concerning the AV12's. He's had a hard time getting a hold of anybody at the build house (probably gone for the holiday) to give him an update.

Paul Stiles

Agent
"The AV15's are a couple weeks at most."

Ok.

Thanks, Kyle

Hopefully, I'll get my two AV15, put them in their boxes and test them out by trying to knock over the Christmas tree with sound waves. Or at least break or knock off a few ornaments.

Paul

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Damn, only 48 Lbs. Looks sweet - and I'll be willing to bet that it sounds even sweeter.
Actually, I'm blown away with the performance of the Dayton 15" DVC. I'd like to see what a Tumult would do for me. At what point would it take off from where the Dayton stops?

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
I got an email from Kyle a few days ago saying that they were in and should be shipping out within a few days. Hopefully we'll have them sometime next week. He also mentioned the pre-order numbers exceeded the first run total so there may be some delay. I ordered 3 so I'm not sure if I'll get them all at once or not.

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Adire has received them and should be shipping them out any day now. 90% of the people will get theirs shipped out ASAP with the remaining 10% probably about this time next week.

DanWiggins

Second Unit
Guys,
We are shipping them out, starting early this week (i.e.: we've been shipping). We still have many more to ship out, but I'm not sure how pissed I want to make my UPS guys, with lots of 70 pound boxes...;)
Anyway, they are rolling out the doors!
Dan Wiggins
Adire Audio

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Yeah, the 55lbs is an old number...Dan said the shipping weight is a hefty 68lbs and I believe it after lugging a couple of these around yesterday :)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Dan or Kyle,

Any chance we can get tracking numbers? Since I've got multiple drivers coming it would be nice to know how many have gone out and when.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks