Where's John Doe???

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by todd s, Jul 14, 2005.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I just read that Fox is going to release Point Pleasant on dvd. While, I am happy for the fans of this show. Where is John Doe?? This show did very well in the ratings. And the cliffhangers were unresolved because of Fox executives(long story). I really hope Fox releases this cancelled-to-soon show.

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

It seems like Fox is releasing DVDs of every sci-fi show they've ever aired so I think there is a good chance that you'll see it on DVD at some point.

3. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

Yes, this was a very good show and a poor decision by Fox to pull the plug on it, without even letting them do a good series finale.

4. Jon_Gu

Jon_Gu Stunt Coordinator

This was yet another show I was really enjoying, only to have somebody cancel before its time. [​IMG]

I'd definately purchase this show on DVD.

5. Jeff Jacobson

Jeff Jacobson Cinematographer

If they did release this on DVD, they should have someone make a last episode and include it. (Or a script for a last episode or something telling how the show would have ended.)

6. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    I would love to see this one released... and if we couldn't get a script or something like that (Wouldn't expect a last episode) I would settle for an interview with someone in the know that could tell us where the show was headed and give us some type of closure for the show atleast.

Maybe at the most... do something like the Alias set did... and give us an animated episode... in this case to put closure to the series.