What's new

Where's God? (not a religious question)... (1 Viewer)

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
There was a priest who kicks ass *for* the lord in Dead Alive. He should have had his own movie.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Robert, What about The Omen: The Awakening?

I haven't seen it. On the back of The Omen: Special Edition, it does acknowledge the fourth one, by stating "4 part legacy."
Ironically, we watched The Omen last night. Still spooky, I love that film.

Am I the only one who loved the first Prophecy?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just bumping to say. I was hoping at the end of the Omen (both the original & remake). That another kid (son of God) comes up and whacks that evil little smirk of Damien's face. :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Ha. Some 10-15 years ago I saw this movie where this Catholic priest was kicking all kinds of ass (he had an assault rifle IIRC). He was one of those "unlikely ally" type badass character that shows up for like 10 minutes tops.

His name was Father Joseph or somesuch. I wish I could remember the film, it was a B-movie on VHS. I am tempted to say the section of the movie where he shows up (our heroes went to him actually) takes place is some hispanic country. Perhaps it rings a bell?

--
H

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
How about His South Park appearances? Or His influence in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks