What's new

Where's Beatles Anthology on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Louis C

Supporting Actor
I don't get it. They air it on TV and they issue it on VHS, but nothing on DVD.

PLEASE beg for this 10 hour mega documentary to be delicately mastered for DVD with a decent multichannel mix.

Anyone have news on whether anything is in the works, or am I just dreaming? This seems silly - they could charge a fortune and get it for this kind of set.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
In in development for this fall. It'll have a remastered 5.1 track, too. :D
Most films which don't have DVD's yet are not on the format because the studio doesn't see any value...but because a lot of titles require special attention. I'd call remastering an 8 part miniseries in 5.1 special attention!

Louis C

Supporting Actor
Most Excellent - I will be waiting impatiently for this set. If you or anyone else has other current info on this release please feel free to post it here. I imagine there will be other posts as the time grows nearer or when the PR starts to get going,,,
:)
Thanks..you made my day!

EdG

Stunt Coordinator
Here is the latest I have read from Abbeyrds Beatles Page about the Beatles Anthology DVDs. Sounds like maybe next year at the earliest.
Link Removed

cwhite

Second Unit
I'll opt out for the earlier The Compleat Beatles before
picking up the Beatles Anthology.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I'd very much love The Compleat Beatles too, Charles. It's the best Beatles documentary ever made. But I want Anthology also.

Louis C

Supporting Actor
EdG,
thanks so much for the Beatles site link...it has a lot of other release info on it for fans.
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks