What's new

Where's Amazing Race 4? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I want to watch this show again, before I forget what made it so great in the first place. It happened with the Mole, being off for so long I just lost interest. I don't want this to happen with AR4...

Come on CBS, where is it?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
They think Star Search is better for some idiotic reason

Last I heard it's going to be a summer series

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
That idiotic reason might be something like twice as many people watching it along with a lower per-episode cost. Not having watched Star Search, I can't say much one way or the other about it, but I've got no idea why The Amazing Race hasn't clicked with people. Hopefully the summer run will be as good for it as summer starts were for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Survivor, The Bachelor, and American Idol.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yeah, I remember flipping channels one time and seeing some program on Discovery Home and Leisure I think and it had Phil Keoghan on and I was like "Hey, that's the Amazing Race dude" and watched the rest of the show. He was in a rainforest in Costa Rica up in the canopes and photographing the wildlife...

You should see some of the shows coming up... Mr. Personality, and some show that's causing controversy that they want to take some family living in poverty and bring them to Beverly Hills in some posh manor and film it... How stupid can these shows get? Enough already.

Jay

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Too bad variety adds are too damned expensive...

'Don't Cancel Amazing Race for Star Search CBS!'

Sigh... If CBS does do this, maby Travel Channel could pick it up or something..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks