What's new

Where to search for Movie sound Tracks? (1 Viewer)

AllenLC

Agent
I just viewed "Internal Affairs" 1990 W Richard Gere & Anthony Garcia". The music will let you test your speakers well. Bongos, Spanish Guitar, Opera type female background vocals, orchestra. This sound track really let me bond with my new Dahlquist QX10's. I want the sound track if it is available.
Can I get some links?

Thanks

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
www.amazon.com on IMDb usually tells you if amazon has a sound track available. I own over 455 Sound tracks for movies from 1933 to present. I am a audiophile I buy a lot of the off of Silva Screen Records of NYC, NY. I have them in 2 Pioneer F-1007 300 + CD Jukeboxes, to not have to handle such beautiful music.

They have the City of Prague Orchestra or other Philharmonics, conducters Paul Bateman, Nic Raines and others re-recording using exact period instruments in Dolby Surround instead of the monaural crap.

I have movie TDTESStill just got it, when viewing the begining of the movie I had my CD in D.S. playing, what a differance against their crappy stereo sound! I played all of D.S.tracks instead! Silva Screen TF # is 1-800-757-7515 call them, tell them you want their latest catalog. :) Tom

P.S. Their CD's are usually 70+ minutes long not 20 or 24 minutes crapola. Bernard Herrman disc # for his greatest Sci-Fi is D-112660, which has TDTESS and JTTCOTEarth in Dolby Surround on them beside Farenheit 451, 7th Voyage of Sinbad, and Gulliver's Travels. Running time 72M04S. S.S.R. has a "hitch" thriller album in re-recorded Dolby Surround movies like Vertigo and Psycho to name just 2

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks