What's new

Where to rent TV in Toronto (1 Viewer)

Matt*-*W

Auditioning
Hi, i'm new, a long time lurker...

Does anyone know of a video store in Toronto that rents the less sought after titles?

Most places will only carry the first season of a show, but then not the later seasons.

For example, i'd like to watch Sanford and Son, but most stores only carry the first season. (Queen Video on Queen St. carries Seasons 1,3,4 and 5... why no 2? i have no idea)

I can't afford to buy a season set of a show that i'm just curious to see. I spend too much on the season sets of shows i KNOW i want.

please, anyone? help?

I suppose i could buy it then re-sell it, but even then... i'm not rolling in dough.

thanks,

Matt.

KevA

Stunt Coordinator
Queen Street Video is probably your best option; they are also (easily) the cheapest in terms of rental for TV sets, as well.

However, I think that you may be out-of-luck in terms of non-HBO TV sets, like Sanford and other older shows. I don't think there are any places that rent them all out.

JeffWld

Stunt Coordinator
You could subscribe to zip.ca for rentals. They carry a lot of television titles and your all-you-can-watch monthly fee is $24.95, which is still less than what you will pay for purchasing a box set of most shows. It's a great way to sample without buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks