What's new

Where to put the DVD's? (1 Viewer)

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the link, Parker. I hadn't seen that site. They do have some nice stuff and their prices are very reasonable, but I didn't see any with doors that would hold as much as I'm looking for. Thank you, though.

MikeHerbst

Stunt Coordinator

Eric, this place has a nice selection:
http://www.thejungles.com/cdapcab.html

We're just getting ready to order a pair of the "Card Catalog" style cabinets, #456W

I don't have the link with me, but I think we found the same unit at a different place that was slightly more $ but free shipping...

Hope that helps.

Torgny Nilsson

Second Unit
I only have about 150 dvds, but I have them in a 9" deep bookcase along my HT wall. I don't like having them out like that for reasons of decor, but I like being able skim the spines to see what I feel like watching or to quickly find a specific dvd. While I have always liked the smaller space requirements of a binder, it makes skimming for titles much more difficult and time consuming. And the small boxes idea has the same drawback.

I like the card catalog idea though. That is an idea that had not occurred to me. Trying to find stylish cd and dvd storage that does not look like cd and dvd storage is hard to do.

Kevin_F

Stunt Coordinator
Adam, I love your storage, I showed your storage picture to my wife and I think we will be picking one up. Does each one really hold about 300 dvd's?

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator
I see this thread days after i settled for a cheap dvd case from staples... 18 bucks hold 200 dvds

I knew i should have went to ikea

Nothing personal Adam but "Nice rack" :D that is what i was looking for .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks