What's new

Where to purchase Boston Acoustics? (1 Viewer)

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
I've been having trouble finding places that sell BA speakers. The only reputable place that I've found that sells them is the Tweeter/Hifi Buys segment. I also saw them on half.com but the seller that had them had a very low rating. Any other places that you guys know of? I also read on Boston's page that if you purchase online, you don't get the factory warranty, a la Denon.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Ebay is a good bet, they are a very popular Ebay item.

If you're looking for new ones, the only place I've seen them is HiFi Buys; there may be a couple of other shops in Atlanta that sell the VR and VR-M line, but I haven't seen them yet.

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
I'm actually looking for the CR85s to match my CRC and VRS micros. I bought the center and rears from HiFi Buys. Little did I know that I was paying "just slightly" less than MSRP for the buggers. Live and learn though, eh?

Greg Schex

Agent
Felix, who was the vendor?? I also was reading some of your posts that you might not want to keep the 50's;) if that is true let me know:D I also can't find many Boston products other than at the local Tweeter which has poor service and trying to hear speakers is like listening to music in an amusement park!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks