What's new

where to position 2 subs?? (1 Viewer)

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
I have 2 subs (No they aren't SVS, but I still need your help). I am moving to a new house,and want to know where to position 2 subs. I thought that if I put one in each corner in the front that that would be the best and fill the room very well, yet I have recently heard that it is better to out them in the SAME corner, so they don't do weird things (something like-running out of phase at certain frequencies and getting peaks and valleys at differnt frequencies, if they are in different areas of the room). I hope this isn't true since 2 subs in one corner would look stupid IMHO, but if it will sound better, i will do it. Let me know.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>I have 2 subs (No they aren't SVS, but I still need your help). I am moving to a new house,and want to know where to position 2 subs. I thought that if I put one in each corner in the front that that would be the best and fill the room very well, yet I have recently heard that it is better to out them in the SAME corner, so they don't do weird things (something like-running out of phase at certain frequencies and getting peaks and valleys at differnt frequencies, if they are in different areas of the room). I hope this isn't true since 2 subs in one corner would look stupid IMHO, but if it will sound better, i will do it. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks