What's new

where to position 2 subs?? (1 Viewer)

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
I have 2 subs (No they aren't SVS, but I still need your help). I am moving to a new house,and want to know where to position 2 subs. I thought that if I put one in each corner in the front that that would be the best and fill the room very well, yet I have recently heard that it is better to out them in the SAME corner, so they don't do weird things (something like-running out of phase at certain frequencies and getting peaks and valleys at differnt frequencies, if they are in different areas of the room). I hope this isn't true since 2 subs in one corner would look stupid IMHO, but if it will sound better, i will do it. Let me know.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>I have 2 subs (No they aren't SVS, but I still need your help). I am moving to a new house,and want to know where to position 2 subs. I thought that if I put one in each corner in the front that that would be the best and fill the room very well, yet I have recently heard that it is better to out them in the SAME corner, so they don't do weird things (something like-running out of phase at certain frequencies and getting peaks and valleys at differnt frequencies, if they are in different areas of the room). I hope this isn't true since 2 subs in one corner would look stupid IMHO, but if it will sound better, i will do it. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks